Our response to Coronavirus
Following the announcements from the Prime Minister & England’s Chief Medical Officer, we would like to keep you updated on our planning in the face of this unfortunate situation.
- Our services remain unchanged and we have made plans to ensure that we continue to operate as close to normal as possible, during the advised working restrictions.
- All our operational employees are continuing to work on site as usual but have adopted social distancing.
- Teams are not being unnecessarily changed and are remaining distanced from each other.
- All our systems are being accessed from multiple locations and some office-based employees are working from home.
- All direct dials are forwarding to mobiles and everyone is contactable in the normal way.
- Our supply chain continues to operate as usual. If this changes, we will keep you updated.
The senior management team are continually keeping abreast of changes and are implementing the recommended guidelines issued by government daily.
17 March 2020