Currently Recruiting (last updated 29th May 2019)
Landscaper/Project Leader - Full-time, based in Dorney (Windsor)
- Organising team's workload - undertaking hard and soft landscaping, fencing, grass cutting, strimming, hedge cutting, general tree works, clearance works and planting
- Liaising between staff/clients on-site as necessary
- Responsible for high standards of health and safety on-site
- Carrying out site inspections and completing risk assessments
Labourer - Full-time, based in Dorney (Windsor)
- Working as a labourer under the control of the Responsible Person on site or on the premises
- Checking in and out machinery, equipment and tools
- Safe use of machinery, equipment and tools
- Keeping the working area clean and tidy adhering to health and safety procedures
- Loading and unloading work and delivery vehicles
Apprenticeship in Horticulture - Full-time, based in Dorney (Windsor)
- For further information on BCA please visit: www.bca.ac.uk.
- Start date 1st April 2019.
Experienced Grounds Maintenance Team Leader - Full-time, based in Willian (Letchworth)
- 2 Years GM experience with a minimum of 1 Year demonstrable experience in leading a team
- Experience with GM equipment including ride on mowers, PTO attachments, strimmers, leaf blowers etc.
- PA1, PA6 (CS30, CS31 and EUSR water hygiene card would be an advantage)
- A full driving licence is essential as you will be required to drive a work vehicle on a daily basis.
- Must have a good attitude to health and safety.
The Maydencroft Apprenticeship Programme is run in conjunction with Capel Manor College, Shuttleworth College and BCA.
For further information on Capel Manor College please visit: www.capel.ac.uk.
For further information on Shuttleworth College please visit: www.shuttleworth.ac.uk.
For further information on BCA please visit: www.bca.ac.uk.
If you are interested in applying for one of our vacancies or an apprenticeship, please submit your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are applying by post, please send to our Head Office:
Human Resources, Maydencroft Limited, Maydencroft Manor, Gosmore, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 7QA
Please note that your details may be kept on file for 12 months from application. To have your details removed, please email email@example.com quoting 'REMOVE ME' in the subject line using the same email address the application was sent from.
Unfortunately we are not able to acknowledge every application and will only contact successful candidates for initial interview.