We have extensive experience in providing consultee advice on behalf of charitable organisations and local planning authorities, and can arrange service level agreements with local authorities and parish councils as required.
Our planning consultants are fully supported by our in-house services in landscape architecture, ecology, arboriculture, forestry and environmental assessment.
If you have a project in mind, or want to speak with a member of our team - please get in touch.Contact our team 0800 157 7707
Our experienced planning team can provide a wide range of services, including:
• Major planning applications
• Planning appeals
• Householder planning applications
• Tree works applications
• Assisting local planning authorities with planning policy, research, feasibility studies and the production of supplementary planning documents and design codes.
We can also provide planning support for preparation of neighbourhood plans, stakeholder engagement and exhibition services.
We can provide consultancy services for the following:
• Planning applications
• Listed building consent
• Approval (discharge) of conditions
• Removal/variation of conditions
• Lawful Development Certificate (LDC)
• Advertisement consent
• Detailed negotiations
• Landscape design
• Landscape and visual impact assessment
• Landscape character assessment
• Consent under Tree Preservation Orders
• Tree reports to BS5837:2012
• Tree impact assessments and arboricultural method statements
• Ecology surveys
• Mitigation proposals
• Management plans.
To find out more about our town planning & strategic advice services, contact a member of our team today0800 157 7707 Get a quote