Currently Recruiting (last updated 14th March 2019)
Contracts Manager - Full-time, based in Dorney (Windsor)
- At least 3 years industry experience.
- Line management experience desirable.
- Enthusiastic and eager to learn.
- Commercially savvy; passionate about the industry.
- Landscape or environmental industry knowledge; qualifications desirable but not essential.
- Experience working within the confines of industry legal standards with a good grasp of industry terminology.
- Full, clean driving licence.
- Comprehensive knowledge of Health and Safety regulations, Environmental regulations. Knowledge of other relevant industry regulations beneficial.
- Start date ASAP.
Labourer - Full-time, based in Dorney (Windsor)
- Working as a labourer under the control of the Responsible Person on site or on the premises
- Checking in and out machinery, equipment and tools
- Safe use of machinery, equipment and tools
- Keeping the working area clean and tidy adhering to health and safety procedures
- Loading and unloading work and delivery vehicles
Apprenticeship in Horticulture - Full-time, based in Dorney (Windsor)
- For further information on BCA please visit: www.bca.ac.uk.
- Start date 1st April 2019.
Experienced Arborists - Full-time, based in Willian (Letchworth) or Dorney (Windsor)
- Ideally 2 years proven working experience.
- A full driving licence.
- NPTC units CS30, 31, 38, 39 (or equivalent).
Experienced Grounds Maintenance Team Leader - Full-time, based in Willian (Letchworth)
- 2 Years GM experience with a minimum of 1 Year demonstrable experience in leading a team
- Experience with GM equipment including ride on mowers, PTO attachments, strimmers, leaf blowers etc.
- PA1, PA6 (CS30, CS31 and EUSR water hygiene card would be an advantage)
- A full driving licence is essential as you will be required to drive a work vehicle on a daily basis.
- Must have a good attitude to health and safety.
The Maydencroft Apprenticeship Programme is run in conjunction with Capel Manor College, Shuttleworth College and BCA.
For further information on Capel Manor College please visit: www.capel.ac.uk.
For further information on Shuttleworth College please visit: www.shuttleworth.ac.uk.
For further information on BCA please visit: www.bca.ac.uk.
If you are interested in applying for one of our vacancies or an apprenticeship, please submit your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are applying by post, please send to our Head Office:
Human Resources, Maydencroft Limited, Maydencroft Manor, Gosmore, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 7QA
Please note that your details may be kept on file for 12 months from application. To have your details removed, please email email@example.com quoting 'REMOVE ME' in the subject line using the same email address the application was sent from.
Unfortunately we are not able to acknowledge every application and will only contact successful candidates for initial interview.