Currently Recruiting (last updated 14th October 2019)
HR Administrator - Full-time, based in our Head Office in Gosmore, Hitchin
- Payroll and pensions: supporting the Financial Controller with payroll and deputising in their absence; knowledge of Sage 50 payroll
- Training: Administer and organise the training and development agenda in line with the training budget; updating internal training records; organising internal and external training courses
- Recruitment: Taking overall responsibility for recruitment activity and campaigns; processing new starter documentation and on-boarding process
- Administration: Provide general administrative support to Managing Director, Financial Controller and the admin team as required; tracking billing and usage of company IT and communications equipment
- Employee management: Providing basic support to managers in facilitating sickness absence reviews, investigations and disciplinaries as well as escalating more complex cases to the external HR consultant where appropriate
Arborist - Full-time, based in Dorney (Windsor)
- Professional and presentable demeanour with positive client liaison skills
- Practical tree knowledge with NPTC units CS30, 31, 38, 39 as a minimum
- A minimum of one years' commercial climbing experience
- Full, clean driving licence
- An ability to follow strict health and safety procedure during the undertaking of sensitive contracts
Labourer - Full-time, based in Dorney (Windsor)
- Working as a labourer under the control of the Responsible Person on site or on the premises
- Checking in and out machinery, equipment and tools
- Safe use of machinery, equipment and tools
- Keeping the working area clean and tidy adhering to health and safety procedures
- Loading and unloading work and delivery vehicles
Apprenticeship in Horticulture - Full-time, based in Dorney (Windsor)
- For further information on BCA please visit: www.bca.ac.uk.
- Start date September 2019
The Maydencroft Apprenticeship Programme is run in conjunction with Capel Manor College, Shuttleworth College and BCA.
For further information on Capel Manor College please visit: www.capel.ac.uk.
For further information on Shuttleworth College please visit: www.shuttleworth.ac.uk.
For further information on BCA please visit: www.bca.ac.uk.
If you are interested in applying for one of our vacancies or an apprenticeship, please submit your CV and covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are applying by post, please send to our Head Office:
Human Resources, Maydencroft Limited, Maydencroft Manor, Gosmore, Hitchin, Hertfordshire, SG4 7QA
Please note that your details may be kept on file for 12 months from application. To have your details removed, please email email@example.com quoting 'REMOVE ME' in the subject line using the same email address the application was sent from.
Unfortunately we are not able to acknowledge every application and will only contact successful candidates for initial interview.